We've officially made it into the 2nd trimester and I keep hoping that I will eventually be able to relax and not be worried every day that we will wake up and something will go wrong. I thought once I reached today that I would be able to relax and feel more confident, but no...not yet. We have our next doctor's appointment on Friday and I'm hoping that I'll feel a bit better then. However, with all of the normal aches and pains I'm not sure I'll ever be able to truly relax and not worry that it is a sign of some impending disaster.
Reaching the 2nd trimester has also brought another discovery...that I can no longer fit into my clothes. Just last week I was...but this week the buttons are a bit tight, so I went to the closet to pull out the old maternity clothes and have decided that it is apparently that time...I will say that this was a bit shocking as I don't think I actually wore maternity pants with Bailey until I was 5 or 6 months pregnant...so I was not expecting this early change. But alas, it was bound to happen at some point I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment