The heartbeat that is...We had our next doctor's appointment today and we're happy to report that all is going well and I've even been given permission to come off of the hormones. I'm sure Wil is happy about that!
It was a typical visit, but the first visit with the doppler to check the heartbeat, so I got to hear a strong heartbeat (in the 150s) and apparently quite a bit of movement today. The nurse said that the other noises we kept hearing were the baby moving around...so that was quite a relief.
They are also giving us a bit of a reprieve from doctor's appointments and we aren't expected back at the regular OB/GYN for about 4 weeks, which will be 2 days after our appointment at the Perinatal Specialist in Richmond. The appointment in Richmond will also include an ultrasound and then we'll have one in Fredericksburg about 2 weeks later.
But so far, so good. And so we're getting ready to pack the car in the morning and enjoy 2 weeks of "relaxation" in Florida. Of course, I've never really been known to take relaxing vacations...they're usually busy/active vacations and this one will probably be no different. Either way, it will be great to get away and take Bob on, technically, his/her second vacation (after the long weekend in OBX).
No comments:
Post a Comment