Ah, one of the best things about coming to St Augustine (other than seeing the in-laws of course) is going to the outlet mall. And this year I got to go to the new mall. Yes, there are 2…one on each side of I 95 and they both have great stores…so on Tuesday (June 16th) I spent the day shopping while the boys played video games and went to the beach.
I like to think of myself as a walking economic stimulus package, but in all fairness…I was pretty good. I really did stick to my list of items I was looking for with a few minor exceptions when the sale was really good. J I’m sure some would say, how many Coach Bags does one girl need? But I also got a Kenneth Cole leather purse too because it was too darn cute and is a perfect work.
And I didn’t just shop for myself, I found Willy D some water sandals to wear in the ocean and to and from the ocean. I also found a couple of gifts, so I think that completely justifies my shopping…at least in my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment