Friday, April 9, 2010

Back to Work...

Well, it had to happen eventually and it eventually did...I went back to work. And while I've been very fortunate to have as much time off as I did, that didn't really make going back to work any easier. I was also fortunate that for my first week back at work, my parents were able to come out and babysit Gray, because he couldn't start at daycare until April 12th.

I think Gray probably did better with the adjustment than I did and of course Grandma and Grandpa loved getting to spend all day with the little guy. I had a few rough days where I really regretted the decision to go back to work, but in the end logic (with a little help from Theresa) won out and I decided that Gray really would survive daycare and that going back to work was the best option for us. I'm sure there will be days when I may still wish that I was home with him, but overall I'm sure we made the right decision for us.


No comments: