Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank you Auntie Megan...

I have to send a big thank you to my good friend, Megan, who unbeknownst to me created a lovely Build-A-Bear named "Bob" for "Bob" and shipped it to the house. We were greeted with Bob's arrival today (the bear...not the real "Bob"). What a nice surprise! He's adorable and I have no doubt that Bob will love his new friend. Thanks again Auntie Megan!!


And while I'm on the thank you's...I should also thank Auntie Tamara for the sleepers and the clothes and the tips on good shopping locations at Short Pump in Richmond...fortunately, Wil will be out of town when I make that next trip down there on Monday for my dr's appt...so he'll never know what I bought. :) Bob will be the finest dressed man in town.

And I should say thanks to grandmas too...Grandma Carla for the beautiful blankets and Grandma Alice for the wonderful Colts attire! Now Bob will fit in with the whole family on game nights.

No comments: