Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Remodel...

I have to keep reminding myself that everything always looks worse before it gets better. I'm including some before and during pictures of the "Master Bath Remodel Effort of 2009" as we're calling it (in case it needs to be redone in the near future I guess). You'll have to keep checking back on our progress and to see the finished product in a few weeks.

Hopefully, it will come out to be the vision of beauty that I have in my mind. However, as a friend reminded me...a pregnant mind may not be the most sane...this could be quite scary upon completion...Let's hope we squeezed one good idea out of my head and it will be the supplies and design for the bath. She did talk me out of becoming a redhead though...fearing that the pregnant mind may be playing tricks on me and that I may regret such a drastic decision...thanks Tamara...you may have saved me from ridicule and crisis...unless I change my mind when I go to the salon tomorrow...hmmmm
The Before Pictures
Demolition begins--September 18th.
Putting walls back up (with the correct materials as opposed to the original builder)--September 22nd
A new bathroom is starting to emerge--September 23rd
It's starting to come together...September 24th

No comments: