Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

This year was Grayson's 2nd Thanksgiving! And the first one that we really celebrated with him since last year we came home from the hospital on Thanksgiving. It was a great day!

Auntie Heather drove all the way in from Indiana to celebrate Thanksgiving and Gray's 1st birthday with us and Auntie Penelope came over. Jon-Christian flew in from Atlanta and of course Grandma Alice and Grandpa Paul came in town to celebrate the holiday and the big birthday with us. Needless to say, it was a full house, but it was a good time.

Unfortunately, I came down with some sort of illness and felt pretty miserable all day, so I'm not sure how much I did in the preparation of Thanksgiving and think Wil, mom, Heather, and Penelope did the majority of the work. But it was a wonderful Thanksgiving and really made me realize how fortunate we are and how much we have to be thankful for.

No comments: