Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hi Ho Silver...Away

Yes, that's right...yesterday I found the cruelest indication of my advancing age...my first gray hair. I thought I paid all of that money to continually highlight my hair, so that I never had to deal with the reality that I am, in fact, getting older. How could this happen? Needless to say I called the salon immediately and have an appt for next Friday. So in a little over a week I will once again be a blondish-brunette without a sign of gray.

While Wil has been very sympathetic and compassionate about many things since we've been together...this is not one of those. Of course, since he's now growing gray chest hair...he may not be the best person to receive sympathy from on this issue. I am currently considering referring to him as the silver chested baboon.
Wil in his advancing years...

No comments: